Technical Training Courses
Fundamentals of IP Routing, Switching and Network Access Technologies
The course will equip Telecom professionals with a solid foundational knowledge of IP routing, switching and transmission technologies and improves staff�s ability to perform related tasks within a telecommunications environment. The course is suitable for Telecom professionals with little or no prior knowledge of IP and non-telecom professionals who are also keen to learn the Basics of IP technologies.
At the end of the course, attendees will be able to:
- understand IP data encapsulation concepts, protocol layer interactions of the TCP/IP protocol stack, and related Transmission and Network Layer concepts,
- understand and implement IP Address Classes, CIDR and VLSM methods,
- understand basic IP QoS, Security and VPN concepts,
- understand MPLS concepts, topology and implementation,
- understand Network Access protocols, standards and technologies commonlyimplemented for IP transport, including DWDM, LAN PHY, WAN PHY, SDH and Carrier Ethernet,
- demonstrate basic IP technology concepts on a simple network.
Carrier Ethernet Training
At the end of this course, attendees should be able to:
- Discuss and understand key Carrier Ethernet Concepts,
- Understand tasks related to designing, deploying and maintaining a Carrier Ethernet network,
- Offer effective solutions to implementing a Carrier Ethernet enterprise network given available customer resourcesand requirements, and
- Carry out informed discussions using industry Carrier Ethernet �vocabulary.�
Instructional Design Storyboarding For Technical Training
Capture all your training module's deliverables and outcomes in one simple, yet powerful document.
Never underestimate the power of a well-designed storyboard for the success of your training programmes. Capture and articulate all your training needs in one powerful document. Here's one...
Check out this ebook I wrote in�wait for it, 2002, when HTML script was �the� e-learning content development king. E-Learning has come a long way since, but this gem, though a little dated, still has a charm of it�s own.
More Legacy E-Learning
Back to 2002 again. HTML exam practice scripts.
Here is a collection of HTML-based technical training scripts I wrote for beginner Cisco configuration practice, as well as some pretty decent CCNA exam practice exercises. All interactive, and all still work very well indeed!
Learning from a book!
Yes, books still have their place in learning.
I�m very proud of this book which authored in 2006. The paperback, "Silver Surfers' Color Guide to the Internet," published by Foulsham, is available in public libraries all over the UK. It's also available on Amazon...